Click on the Photo for a close-up!

Click on the Photo for a close-up! Sometimes you can click again to get closer yet!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Winter Weather

The weather man says it is going to be bad weather for a few days so I tried out the new lens again today....still many more bad than good shots. Practice makes perfect so I will keep trying.
Susie

Also about my "Owls and Eagles" post: I got a note from Mike VanderStelt and Don Neumann to let me know that the "golden's" are in actuality immature Bald Eagles. The one's in the trees look younger than the one on the ice, as you can see the head and tail feathers are changing on the "ice" Bird -- I'd say that one is about 2 1/2 yrs. old or so, where as the others are probably first years. Thanks to both Mike and Don for the info, I will know a little more what to look for next time. Susie

















4 comments:

  1. How Neat!!!! Were these eagles and owls in your yard??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The owls were at the Muskegon Waste Water today, yesterday I didn't see any owls but today I saw 5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picts Susie. You are getting the hang of that new lens pretty quickly. Nice details in the downy feathers of the owls.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete