Click on the Photo for a close-up!

Click on the Photo for a close-up! Sometimes you can click again to get closer yet!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Working

Yes, I worked all week, and to make it worse we lost our faithful friend and "furry daughter" Sable, she will be greatly missed by both John and I as well as "little brother" Toughy.

The one bright spot was being able to see Rick's great pictures this week, I am hoping to lure some of his baby pileated woodpeckers to our house for the summer.

As I was looking up info about these beautiful birds I happend to see this and had to share it with you.
Pileated feeding her baby.

Susie

1 comment:

  1. It is funny you should mention these birds. She just left our feeder after I got half a dozen more pictures. And if anyone cares, NO, we are not sharing our birds with Susie. We are going to do everything in our power to keep them happy right here! :-)

    ReplyDelete