Click on the Photo for a close-up!

Click on the Photo for a close-up! Sometimes you can click again to get closer yet!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Birds

I had a fun day today, saw lots of new birds, for me anyway, and got to share some with brother-in-law Rick. I never even noticed these little birds before. I love seeing the world around me with a new awareness, I plan to take more time to stop and smell the roses, and look around me at the wonder of nature.
Susie

Yellow Rumped Warbler

Blue-Grey Gnatcatcher 

American Red Start






The beautiful Yellow Warbler






The little birds were down by the pond, but this Red Bellied Woodpecker was in the backyard.







 Grey Cat Bird
  I think this is a Blackpoll Warbler


Ruby-crowned Kinglet



This Robin and Nuthatch posed so nice I had to take the shots.

Birch Tree Mushrooms





No comments:

Post a Comment