Click on the Photo for a close-up!

Click on the Photo for a close-up! Sometimes you can click again to get closer yet!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Surprise pictures and unidentified hawk

I have been nursing a cold all weekend, but today I did get out for a few pictures.
Susie

I saw a couple of 'deer' a long way out in the field, so I just took a couple of shots and moved on, they were a long way off so I wasn't expecting very good shots.....and I really wasn't expecting them to be coyotes instead of deer.








Next a really black hawk, I thought to be a crow at first glance, still havent identified it.












 Red wing in the tree.


Not really sure if he has a beak full of dinner or nest material.



 




1 comment:

  1. Hey Sooze, looks like a dark morph Rough legged Hawk

    ReplyDelete